First and foremost, we hope you and your family are healthy and well during this time.
As your community financial institution, the health of our staff and customers is one of our top priorities. Our goal is to support you and our communities through this crisis while we adhere to best practices to keep everyone safe. The Dime Bank is closely monitoring and proactively implementing the mandates of our Governor, the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We continue to work on safety protocol measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you at all of our branches. Taking care of our communities is central to who we are at The Dime Bank and we believe that working together we can keep you, our staff, and our communities healthy.
We appreciate your kindness, understanding, and patience as we get through this together. Thank you for choosing The Dime Bank!
We are here for you today, tomorrow, and always.
President and Chief Executive Officer
The Dime Bank Branches Health and Safety Measures
- Please maintain a distance of six (6) feet.
- By order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- For safety and security, please remove hats and sunglasses.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking & Apps
- Voice Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Wallet
- Interbank Transfers
- Pay a Person
- Our drive-through lanes.
- Our ATMs located at every branch.
- Our night drop banking available at all of our branch locations.
- Our telephone banking service at 1-866-342-5693.
- Our telephone Customer Service Center, at 1-888-469-3463, option 7, available for extended hours:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday - Holidays (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For information on COVID-19, please visit:
If you are a small business, or know someone who is a small business owner, the Small Business Administration has some resources and guidance*.
We know this is a stressful time and it is not easy on you or your families. If you are in need of supplemental food, please follow these links for resources near you:
- Wayne County Food Assistance Community Resources *
- Pike County Food Pantry List *
- Lackawanna County Food Pantry List *
Please call to ensure dates and availability have not changed. For those who have a little extra, please consider donating to a food pantry near you.
Please continue visiting this page for updates and resources.
* By clicking on this link you will be leaving The Dime Bank website and connecting to a page not affiliated with The Dime Bank.