At The Dime Bank, we believe in relationships. With offices in Honesdale, Hawley (downtown and the lake region), Damascus, Greentown, Dingmans Ferry, and Carbondale, we strive to be our communities’ total financial partner. We have been helping generations of customers in Northeastern Pennsylvania realize their goals and dreams by meeting their financial needs since 1905.
We offer a full array of financial services and solutions ranging from traditional products to electronic banking, and wealth management services. At The Dime Bank, we appreciate your business and we value your time. We endeavor to create products and services that not only give you the best value for your dollar, but also provide you with as much convenience as possible, so you can spend less time banking and more time living!
What makes our community bank different?
- We are locally operated.
- We invest in our community to help make it prosper through residential mortgages, small business and agricultural loans.
- We make many financial donations to hundreds of local and national organizations.
- The Dime Bank employees and board members volunteer their time and support to local community projects including charities, health organizations, civic groups, churches and synagogues, and more.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the corporation is the operation of a fully integrated financial services institution in a market that is defined by the institution’s ability to provide services consistent with sound, prudent principles, and to fulfill the social, economic, moral, and political considerations ordinarily associated with a responsible, well-run financial institution.
This mission will include the duty of the corporation
- to provide to its SHAREHOLDERS satisfactory dividends and appreciation of capital through the adoption of sensible policies and prudent business methods;
- to provide to its CUSTOMERS in our market a wide range of new and innovative as well as traditional banking services rendered in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner;
- to provide to the COMMUNITY responsible corporate citizenship;
- to provide to its EMPLOYEES and OFFICERS working conditions, educational programs, and opportunities for professional advancement consistent with our goal of providing quality banking services to our customers.
Interested in joining The Dime Bank?
We've taken all the hassle out of moving over your accounts. Use this handy kit to make the switch!