At The Dime Bank we believe in relationships. As a community bank based in Northeast PA with branches in Pike, Wayne, and Lackawanna counties, we want to be your total financial partner by offering a full complement of financial services. Since 1905, we’ve been making a difference in the lives of those we touch by helping generations of customers realize their goals and dreams.
If you are passionate about your future, choose The Dime Bank as your financial partner. Our focus is on you, our customers. We are here for you today, tomorrow, forever! The Dime Bank employees do their best to assist our customers, our community, as well as one another. Employees participate in many fundraising events to support local wildlife sanctuaries, educational programs for students, and non-profits through United Way, to name a few. The Dime Bank supports organizations in our area with financial donations to enrich the lives of everyone living here.
What makes our community bank different?
- We are locally operated.
- We invest in our community to help make it prosper through residential mortgages, small business and agricultural loans.
- We make many financial donations to hundreds of local and national organizations.
- The Dime Bank employees and board members volunteer their time and support to local community projects including charities, health organizations, civic groups, churches and synagogues, and more.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of the corporation is the operation of a fully integrated financial services institution in a market that is defined by the institution’s ability to provide services consistent with sound, prudent principles, and to fulfill the social, economic, moral, and political considerations ordinarily associated with a responsible, well-run financial institution.
This mission will include the duty of the corporation
- to provide to its SHAREHOLDERS satisfactory dividends and appreciation of capital through the adoption of sensible policies and prudent business methods;
- to provide to its CUSTOMERS in our market a wide range of new and innovative as well as traditional banking services rendered in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner;
- to provide to the COMMUNITY responsible corporate citizenship;
- to provide to its EMPLOYEES and OFFICERS working conditions, educational programs, and opportunities for professional advancement consistent with our goal of providing quality banking services to our customers.
Interested in joining The Dime Bank?
We've taken all the hassle out of moving over your accounts. Use this handy kit to make the switch!