Would you like to work for a profitable, growing community bank that:
- Emphasizes excellent customer service?
- Is locally operated and involved in our communities?
- Was ranked in the top 200 community banks nationwide based on its three year average return on equity by the “U.S. Banker” magazine six years in a row?
- Shares company profits with full and part-time employees through generous 401K matching and profit sharing contributions?
- Pays 95% of each full-time employee’s health, vision and dental insurance plus other generous benefits?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please feel free to apply. Applications for employment are available at all of our offices and our Operations Center. Resumes may be submitted electronically. Follow up contact and/or interviews may occur based on available positions and qualification match.
Current Employment Opportunities
Teller - Please be aware that there are teller openings from time to time, therefore, we are currently collecting applications and/or resumes for candidates interested in pursuing a teller position in any of our locations. Your information will be kept on file for six months. Should an opening occur within that time frame, we will include your resume/application as part of our screening process and will contact you should your qualifications match those needed for the position. Learn more.
Resumes and applications may be submitted at any branch location or to:
Human Resources Specialist
PO Box 509