Why banking as a career?
Watch a video from PA Bankers Association to get perspectives from seven talented bankers in PA, including our own Raynell Lenz.
Would you like to work for a profitable, growing community bank that:
- Emphasizes excellent customer service?
- Is locally operated and involved in our communities?
- Participates in the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program since 2001 and is dedicated to supporting education in our communities through the sponsorship of many different programs and venues?
- Shares company profits with full and part-time employees through generous 401K matching and profit sharing contributions?
- Offers generous benefits including health, vision, dental, life, disability, paid time off and paid holidays?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please feel free to apply. Resumes may be submitted electronically. Follow up contact and/or interviews may occur based on available positions and qualification match.
Message from Gary C. Beilman, president and chief executive officer of The Dime Bank:
"I enthusiastically encourage you to consider a career with The Dime Bank. Our institution has a rich and solid history which spans more than 112 years - a true testament to our resiliency and ability to adapt to change. Today, our products and services are delivered electronically, with a focus on our mobile delivery channel. To compliment all of that, we have a fantastic staff that makes it all happen. We’re independent, local, community, progressive, and growing! No matter what area of the financial services industry you’re interested in, please consider joining our team and becoming a member of our special family at The Dime Bank."
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.