We offer a number of savings options designed especially for businesses that bank with The Dime Bank.
Business Statement Savings
This straightforward savings account can help put your business in a position to take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Earn interest and access your funds when needed.
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Tiered interest rates apply on this account. Minimum $100 daily account balance earns interest
- Minimum $500 daily account balance avoids a $4.00 monthly service charge
- Free online banking (Dime On Line)
- Free mobile banking (Mobile Dime) & Apps*
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking (Dial My Dime)
- Free financial consultation
The following limitations apply: Transfers or withdrawals from a savings and money market account to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party, are limited to 6 per statement cycle. Unlimited transactions in branch and at an ATM.
* Other service providers may impose a surcharge.
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Improve your earnings without risking any of your company’s cash assets. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments.
- No-risk investment option
- Competitive fixed rates
- Guaranteed returns
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal applies
- Choice CDs — $1,000 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Regular CDs — $2,500 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
The Dime Bank is not accepting Certificates of Deposit from financial institutions or brokers and reserves the right to refuse any CD money from business entities and individuals who do not enjoy a full banking relationship with The Dime Bank
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS®)
With the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®, or CDARS®, customers can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CDs through The Dime Bank.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.