Improve your earnings at The Dime Bank without risking any of your personal cash assets. Round out your financial portfolio with an FDIC insured investment. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate so you can plan your finances. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. When your term is up, simply cash out or roll your funds over into another CD to keep earning competitive interest.
- No-risk investment option
- Competitive fixed rates
- Some CDs with flexible options
- Guaranteed returns
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal applies
- Need a business CD? Visit our Business CD page to get started.
Two great CD rates!
9-month CD Special - 5.00% APY*
18-month CD Special - 4.60% APY*
Choose a shorter term or a longer term to maximize your savings!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield, accurate as of 11/1/2023. $2,500 minimum deposit required to open this Certificate of Deposit (CD) and earn the stated APY. Limited time offer. Penalty for early withdrawal.
36 Month Raise Your Rate CD
- $1,000.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Opportunity to make as many deposits as you wish of $100.00 or more
- Increase your rate once over the 36 month term of your CD
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Maximum flexibility with terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- $10,000.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Platinum Checking account required (personal accounts only)
- Maximum flexibility with terms ranging from 3 months to 3 years
Visit The Dime Bank branch to open a Platinum CD. Not available to open online.
intrafi® network deposits℠
With IntraFi® Network Deposits℠, customers can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CDs through The Dime Bank.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a IntraFi® Network Deposits℠ Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. IntraFi® Network Deposits℠ are registered service marks of IntraFi Network, LLC.
Visit The Dime Bank branch to open IntraFi Network Deposits. Not available to open online.
The Dime Bank is not accepting Certificates of Deposit from financial institutions or brokers and reserves the right to refuse any CD money from business entities and individuals who do not enjoy a full banking relationship with The Dime Bank