Improve your earnings at The Dime Bank without risking any of your personal or your company’s cash assets. Round out your financial portfolio with an FDIC insured investment. Simply pick the term and your funds earn a guaranteed fixed rate so you can plan your finances. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. When your term is up, simply cash out or roll your funds over into another CD to keep earning competitive interest.
- No-risk investment option
- Competitive fixed rates
- Some CDs with flexible options
- Guaranteed returns
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal applies
36 Month Raise Your Rate CD
- $1,000.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Opportunity to make as many deposits as you wish of $100.00 or more
- Increase your rate once over the 36 month term of your CD
- $2,500.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Maximum flexibility with terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- $10,000.00 minimum deposit required to open account and earn interest
- Platinum Checking account required (personal accounts only)
- Maximum flexibility with terms ranging from 3 months to 3 years
Platinum CDs are not available for business customers.
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS®)
With the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®, or CDARS®, customers can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CDs through The Dime Bank.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
The Dime Bank is not accepting Certificates of Deposit from financial institutions or brokers and reserves the right to refuse any CD money from business entities and individuals who do not enjoy a full banking relationship with The Dime Bank