The Dime Bank is committed to enhancing our community by supporting our aspiring entrepreneurs and business customers with our Entrepreneurial Center located at 1055 Texas Palmyra Highway, Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
As your total financial partner, we look forward to assisting you as you build strategies for growth and success. The Dime Bank Entrepreneurial Center offers customers a comfortable and secure environment with a variety of technological resources. You can collaborate with your team in a highly appointed conference room or work in an individual workspace.
- An aspiring entrepreneur working on your business plan and need a conference space to discuss your ideas with your business partners?
- A business owner who needs a workstation outside of your busy shop to take care of some business tasks?
- A college student working on an assignment and need a quiet, professional atmosphere to focus on your work?
- A parent looking to collaborate and plan your children's activities with other parents?
- A sports coach who needs a computer with Microsoft Office Suite to update a team roster or games schedule?
You don't have to own a business or be an aspiring entrepreneur in order to utilize this complimentary space. All of The Dime Bank customers are welcome to use this free resource.
Innovate and transform your ideas at our Entrepreneurial Center equipped with:
- Conference Room 1 & 2:
- A large table with 5 chairs
- 55” TV with HDMI connection
- Wide angle webcam for teleconferencing
- Workspace 1 & 2
- Single monitor
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Workspace 3
- A larger monitor with a built-in webcam
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Workspace 4
- A monitor only space with available HDMI connection for personal equipment, i.e. laptop.
- Print Area
- Wireless multifunction device with printing and scanning capabilities.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Wirelessly connect your device throughout the center.
- Business Card Wall Exchange
- Place your business cards on the exchange wall for other entrepreneurs to reach out to you and browse the cards your fellow entrepreneurs have on display.
- One seat/work area per person is allowed. You may use the seat/work area up to a maximum of 4 hours per day (morning or afternoon) up to a maximum of 8 days per month.
- You must keep your work area clean and presentable.
- You must be mindful of others and keep noise levels moderate, including discussions and computer volumes. The use of ear buds is strongly encouraged.
- Turn your cell phone to vibrate/mute when on the premises. Leave the co-working space and use the conference rooms, if available, for cell phone conversations.
- While interacting and the sharing of ideas is encouraged, extended discussions should be held outside of the co-working space or in a conference room, if available.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted on the premises without the prior written approval of the Bank.
- No smoking, alcohol, firearms/weapons, hazardous material, illegal substances, or illegal/immoral activities are permitted on the premises.
- No abusive or disruptive language or behavior is permitted on the premises. There is a zero-tolerance policy in effect regarding harassment of any kind.
- No solicitation or pets are allowed on the premises.
- You may not sleep while at the premises.
- All garbage must be disposed of daily in the provided receptacles.
- Professional business-like behavior is expected from all co-working space users at all times.
- Food and beverages are to be kept away from electronic equipment.
- You may print up to 10 pages, per day, at no cost. Additional pages may be printed at the cost per page then in effect. Photocopies are not available.
- Certain areas within the Center have been specifically designated for group and collaborative activities. The areas may be used at any time unless reserved by others.
- Conference rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis on the Bank’s website.
- You agree to keep confidential and not disclose any proprietary or confidential information to which you may be inadvertently exposed to while working in the co-working space.
- The Bank shall not be liable for damage or loss of any articles or property left on the premises prior to, during, or after your use of the premises. You agree that if, during the course of your usage of the premises, accidental damage does occur, it should be reported immediately to an employee of the Bank so arrangements can be made for quick cleanup and restitution. You shall be responsible for any damage done to the Bank’s property by you, your guests, employees or other agents under your control or direction.
- You agree that the Bank’s employees or agents may enter and exit the premises during your use of the premises.
- The Center will open during the hours posted at the Center and/or on the Bank’s website. It will be closed on any holiday the Bank is closed. It may also be closed or open for limited hours due to inclement weather or any other reason the Bank deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Each person who is at the Center shall be entitled to one parking spot in the parking lot in front of the building. The Bank reserves the right to designate specific areas of the parking lot that you may use. No trailers, heavy equipment or other oversized vehicles are allowed.
- You understand and agree that the property, facilities, equipment and furnishings and any other stated or implied physical articles are provided in “as is” condition and that no guarantee of a specific condition is provided by the Bank.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Bank, its Board members, officers, employees and agents from any and all liabilities, costs, penalties or expenses arising out of and/resulting from this Agreement and your use of the premises. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Bank, its Board members, officers, agents and employees against any and all liability, claims, actions, demands, or losses of any kind or nature that may occur or be claimed with respect to any person or persons, corporation or personal property, on or about the property owned or leased by the Bank, or to the real estate itself resulting from any act done, or omission, by or through you, your agents, contractors, employees, invitees or any person on the premises by reason of your use thereof. These may include, but are not limited to accident, injury or damage to the property arising from any act or omission of your guests, whether intentional or negligent, which occur during use. You agree to pay all costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Bank, its Board members, employees and agents in defending any such claim or action brought against them.
Be a part of a great banking community.
The Dime Bank is looking to grow and would love for you to consider joining our team!