- Easy to use. Login to your Online Banking or Mobile Banking account and click on the eStatements button in the upper portion of your dashboard.
- Not enrolled in eStatements yet? It's easy. See the How Do I Sign Up For eStatements section below.
- Already enrolled in eStatements? Sign up to receive your deposit tax and other documents electronically as well. See how below.
- Get your statements and deposit tax & other documents quicker, electronically.
- Save paper and save the environment.
- Depend on fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements.
- Retrieve account information with ease when needed.
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft.
- Eliminate clutter.
- Enjoy faster delivery than paper statements. First-Class Mail can take up to five days to arrive.
- Simplify recordkeeping.
- Easily access past statements.
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed.
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready.
- Receive other select electronic notices.
eStatements are a secure way to access your statements and other notices electronically. eStatements are just like The Dime Bank paper statement or other notices.
how do i sign up for estatements?
You are able to enroll yourself for eStatements by logging into your Online or Mobile Banking account. Online or Mobile Banking service is required for eStatements enrollment. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, Enroll now. Download The Dime Bank iPhone® iPad® app or Android™ app for easy, convenient mobile access 24/7.
After you have logged into your Online or Mobile Banking account, please follow the simple steps below to enroll for eStatements:
- Click on the eStatements button in the upper portion of your dashboard.
- Section 1 - Click on Details to choose account(s) to enroll in eStatements. Click on an arrow next to each account to show available document types. You can choose the types of documents you would like to receive electronically for each account. Click on Save Setting button at the bottom to save your choices.
- Section 2 - Review the listed email address. If it is not correct, you can update it in the provided space.
- Section 3 - Read the disclosure. You must scroll to the bottom of the disclosure before agreeing to the terms listed.
- Select the “I agree to the listed terms” box.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- An Enrollment Confirmation will appear in a separate window. Select "OK" within this window to complete the process. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Log into your Dime Bank online or mobile banking account
- Choose the eStatements tab
- Go to Documents and Settings
- Access the drop down menu by clicking on the arrow next to the account you would like to receive 1098, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC, or 5498 forms electronically
- Check the boxes of the documents you would like to receive electronically
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the screen
Your Dime On Line ID and Password enable you to securely access eStatements. This will help safeguard you against unwanted phishing attempts.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s).
- We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available.
The Dime Bank believes in creating amazing customer experiences with the best in banking online and in person so your financial goals become your reality. We're your community bank with several branches in Northeast Pennsylvania.