This versatile free checking account at The Dime Bank refunds you for digital downloads from iTunes®, Amazon.com®, and Google PlayTM.* We’ll also reimburse your ATM fees nationwide.* To qualify, all you have to do are a few simple things that make banking easier. Open a Kasasa Tunes account today!
- Free checking account that refunds you for digital downloads from iTunes, Amazon.com, and Google Play (up to $5.00 monthly)*
- Get up to $10.00 toward iTunes, Amazon.com, and Google Play purchases at signup*
- Reimbursements on ATM fees nationwide up to an aggregate total of $20.00 per Monthly Qualification Cycle (up to $4.99 per single transaction)*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements to earn rewards
- Free debit card
- Free financial consultation
- Free telephone banking 866-DIAL-MY-Dime (866-342-5693)
- Many Online & Mobile Banking services included
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
View the Monthly Qualification Calendar.
Conveniently order checks to go with your account.
How to Collect Your Rewards
Earning rewards is simple. In fact, you probably do these things already! To qualify, do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Tunes® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatement notice
That’s it! And if for some reason you don’t qualify, there’s always next month! Your account is still free. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
* Sign Up Bonus: When you open and fund your Kasasa Tunes checking account, you will be refunded up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases, made with your The Dime Bank debit card that post and settle to your account during the first 60 calendar days after your account is opened. This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle. Any portion of the Sign Up Bonus that is not used within 60 calendar days after your account is opened will be forfeited. No minimum balance is required to obtain this bonus.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by The Dime Bank as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-The Dime Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Tunes qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle you will earn up to an aggregate total of $5.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases must be made with your The Dime Bank debit card and must post and settle to your account no more than 30 days after the end of the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. In addition, you will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20.00 (up to $4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees, you must contact us within thirty (30) calendar days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable in order to receive a reimbursement.
When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases and ATM fees are not reimbursed.
iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle in which these purchases post and settle to your account and in which the ATM fees were incurred.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes and other requirements apply. A $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in online banking, electronic statements (eStatements), log-on, and debit card transactions are required to meet the account’s qualifications. Limit of one (1) account per Social Security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account.
Contact one of The Dime Bank’s service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Kasasa and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
Making it easy to deposit funds on the go.
Simply use your phone as you would to snap a photo and send the deposit using our secure software.