Instead of throwing money away on rent, build home equity with mortgage payments. We offer a number of different loan options to fit your financial situation and goals. Talk to us about a primary residence, vacation home or investment property loan, and we’ll work to get you terms you can feel good about.
- Start building financial equity in your own property, including:
- Primary residences
- Vacation homes
- Investment properties
- Different mortgage loans available, including:
- Fixed rate
- Adjustable rate
- Hybrid financing
- Balloon term
- Competitive low rates
- Flexible terms for affordable payments
- No prepayment penalty
- Convenient ways to make payments
- Zero point options available
- Local service and decision-making
- Experienced lenders familiar with the local real estate market
- Dedicated personal service
- Loans subject to credit approval
Visit our online Mortgage Web Center!
If you prefer to speak with someone, please call one of our very helpful mortgage representatives:
- For our Honesdale, Hawley (downtown and Lake Region), Damascus, and Carbondale branches please call 570-229-7575 to reach Pamela M. Kerber Gehman, Assistant Vice President, Residential Mortgage Originator (NMLS #440522)
- For our Greentown and Dingmans Ferry branches please call 570-575-7070 to reach Arlyce M. Degnan, Mortgage Loan Originator (NMLS #781409)
Find helpful mortgage tips!
Download a step-by-step home loan toolkit.
At The Dime Bank we always act in the best interest of our customers. In order to comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), The Dime Bank has registered all Dime Bank Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO) in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Each registered MLO has been assigned a Unique Identifier number. The Dime Bank's NMLS number is 431592.
If you have any questions regarding compliance with the SAFE Act, please contact our Safe Act Officer, Jill George, at 1-570-253-6511 x 7716.
If you are a first-time home buyer, The Dime Bank has a program with you in mind! We know that buying a home is typically the largest purchase you will make. We are here to help.
In an effort to help you purchase your first home, The Dime Bank will waive your document prep fee, if you qualify.
To qualify for the program, you must:
- not have owned a home within the past three years OR
- be a displaced homemaker AND
- you must maintain the home being purchased for at least two years.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable lenders to see how we can be of assistance.
The program can change or be discontinued without notice.
The Dime Bank's NMLS number is 431592.