Debit Card Fraud Alert
There has been an increased level of debit card fraud detected by our fraud department. Please monitor your accounts regularly by logging into your online or mobile banking service.
If you detect any fraudulent activity, report it immediately and deactivate your card by:
- Calling 1-888-469-3463 and press option 7 for our Customer Service Center Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 11:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday – Holidays (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- You may call 24/7 Dial My Dime at 866-342-5693 and press option 5 for card services.
- You can log into online banking and report your card stolen by clicking on the Options tab and then ATM/Debit Card.
- You can log into mobile banking and deactivate or suspend your card by clicking on Preferences and Manage Cards.
- Additionally, you may contact The Dime Bank during regular business hours at 570-253-1970, ext. 7786 (Fraud Department), or ext. 7789 (Electronic Banking Department).
For ongoing fraud prevention, please make sure we have your current cell phone number and an email address on file so that we are able to get in touch with you should we detect any potential fraudulent transactions.
Also, you can enroll in smsGuardian™ Text Alert Service to help us stop unauthorized transactions on your debit card.
Thank you for choosing The Dime Bank where your account security is our top priority.