Pay a Person at The Dime Bank is a quick, secure, and easy electronic payment method to send money to your family, friends, landlord, babysitter, or anyone! It's simple, secure, and can be done from your computer or mobile device using The Dime Bank Bill Pay service.
If you need assistance you can visit your local branch, contact us online, or call our Electronic Banking department at 1-570-253-1970, Option 3.
You have three options to send money to a person. You choose what works best for you.
- Using payee email or cell phone number, or
- Direct deposit using their account number and bank routing number, or
- By bill pay check if you only have the name and address
It is very easy to use.
- Log in to your Online Banking (Dime On Line) account and select the Payments tab. From a desktop you can choose the Pay a person tab from your Dashboard.
- Choose your method of payment.
- A system generated secure email or text message will be sent to the payee to complete the process
It's fast and secure.
- Accounts must be in the U.S.
- Available for personal and business accounts
- Payment amount limited for greater security