A relationship-based variable rate checking account that pays interest in increasingly higher amounts as the account balance increases. This account offers many free eServices to save you time and bring you convenience along with benefits such as Platinum CD rates and free checks to put more cash in your pocket!
- Tiered interest rate checking account that pays you higher interest on higher balances.
- Minimum $1,000 daily balance to earn interest.
- Tiered interest rates change starting at balances of $1,000, $10,000, $25,000, and $100,000.
- A relationship-based checking account that offers these benefits:
- Platinum CD rates
- Unlimited check writing and unlimited deposits
- Free debit card with no charges by The Dime Bank to use at any ATM or store (other service providers may impose a surcharge)
- Free checks for the life of the account (select check styles with one box of checks per order)
- Free first year safe deposit box rental (up to 3x10)
- Free cashier’s checks and money orders
- Free signature guarantees
- Free stop payments
- Free incoming wires
- Free financial consultation
- Free telephone banking 866-DIAL-MY-DIME (866-342-5693)
- Free eServices, including:
- Online Banking (Dime On Line) & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking (Mobile Dime) & Apps (other service providers may impose a surcharge)
- smsGuardian™ Text Alert Service
- Mobile Deposit (Dime Deposit Everywhere)
- Mobile Wallet
- Interbank Transfers
- Pay a Person
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
To avoid a $20.00 monthly service charge, you must maintain the following:
- The daily balance in this account must be $10,000.00 or more, OR
- As of the statement date, your combined deposit account balances (the average ledger balance of your checking account, the average ledger balance of your savings account, the balance of your CD, and the balance of your IRA) must total $20,000.00 or more, AND
- Your Platinum Checking account must be an active checking account, defined as completing three (3) transactions per statement cycle in the form of deposits, cleared checks, debit transactions, or ACH items.