There are savings accounts, and then there’s free Kasasa Saver®, a savings account that pays interest higher than the national average.* Linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account, Kasasa Saver makes saving easier. Just have your checking rewards transferred for automatic savings.
- Free savings account that pays high interest*
- Earn 1.01% APY* on balances up to $50,000.00
- Earn 1.01% to 0.57% APY* on balances over $50,000.00, depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met*
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account to build savings quickly
- Kasasa® Checking rewards are transferred to Kasasa Saver automatically
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements to earn rewards
- Free eServices, including:
- Online Banking (Dime On Line)
- Mobile Banking (Mobile Dime) & Apps (other service providers may impose a surcharge)
- smsGuardian™ Text Alert Service
- Mobile Deposit (Dime Deposit Everywhere)
- Interbank Transfers
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
How to Earn Rewards
Earning rewards is simple. In fact, you probably do these things already! To qualify, do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatement notice
That’s it! And if for some reason you don’t qualify, there’s always next month! Your account is still free, plus you still earn interest. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/03/19. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by The Dime Bank as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-The Dime Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $50,000.00 receive 1.01% APY; and balances over $50,000.00 earn 0.35% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $50,000.00, resulting in a range from 1.01% to 0.57% APY (the APY will vary based on account balance). This range assumes a $50,000.01 - $150,000.00 account balance, although higher balances are accepted.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $20,000.00 receive 2.25% APY; and balances over $20,000.00 earn 0.35% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $20,000.00, resulting in a range from 2.25% to 0.67% APY (the APY will vary based on account balance). This range assumes a $20,000.01 - $120,000.00 account balance, although higher balances are accepted.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 in debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not reimbursed.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not reimbursed.
The interest earned in the Kasasa Cash checking account is credited to the account on the last business day of the Statement Cycle. When linked to the Kasasa Saver, the interest earned in the Kasasa Cash checking does not compound because it is transferred to the Kasasa Saver. Interest earned and ATM fees reimbursed will be transferred from the Kasasa Cash Checking account to the Kasasa Saver on the first business day following the end of the statement cycle. Interest is compounded in the Kasasa Saver. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash checking account APYs. If the Kasasa Cash Back account is linked to a Kasasa Saver account, Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes and other requirements apply. A $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in online banking, electronic statements (eStatements), log-ons, and debit card transactions are required to meet the account’s qualifications. Limit of one (1) account per Social Security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings.
Comparison Source: Savings, FDIC 03/27/17 http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.
Contact one of The Dime Bank’s service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.