At The Dime Bank, your personal and business financial security is one of our top priorities. We have two ways you can contact us online, one is via our Secure Document Exchange Portal and the other is via the short form below.
If you prefer to visit us in person, we welcome you to stop by any of our branches. Or you can contact us by phone:
- Call our Customer Care Center for live assistance 1-570-253-1970, Option 0
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays (except Thanksgiving & Christmas): 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call to hear our main menu 1-570-253-1970 or toll-free 1-888-4MY-Dime (1-888-469-3463)
If you need to send us a document or sensitive information, The Dime Bank offers you a simple and secure way to share files with us using our Secure Document Exchange portal. This will ensure your important information is protected. Click on our Secure Document Exchange Portal button and follow these simple instructions to utilize this service:
- If this is your first time using the portal, please click on the "Register" button to register.
- Once you are registered, you can start composing messages to The Dime Bank staff with the ability to attach files to your message. If you are not ready to send the message, you can save it as a draft and send it at a later time.
- You can use the Contacts section to create your personalized Dime Bank contact list. Note: it does require you to have the email address(es) for the Dime Bank staff you want to share documents or information with securely.
Alternatively, please use the form below to contact us with questions or suggestions regarding how we may better serve you. For your security, please do not disclose or send confidential information such as account information, Social Security Number, account number, personal financial information, etc. via the form below.
Thank you for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.
Keep your account information secure.
Protecting your information is a top priority. Read helpful tips to safeguard against falling victim to fraud.
Check out our Security Tips.