We are all about your convenience! We offer you many ways to bank so you can choose what works with your schedule on any given day.
In person, drive up, atm, and coin machine
Want to meet in person with one of our friendly, helpful team members? Check out our locations here.
Save time and let our coin machine count your loose change at no charge to our customers. Our coin machines are conveniently located at our Honesdale, Hawley, Lake Region, Greentown, and Carbondale branches.
Prefer to bank online on your own time? Our online and mobile banking solutions offer you everything from checking your balances to paying a person to transferring funds to different institutions, all just a click away!
BY telephone - Customer Care Center
- Conveniently access your account information via our telephone banking (Dial My Dime) service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply dial 1-866-342-5693 to enroll. With Dial My Dime you can:
- Hear account balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Call our Customer Care Center for live assistance 1-570-253-1970, Option 0
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays (except Thanksgiving & Christmas): 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call to hear our main menu 1-570-253-1970 or toll-free 1-888-4MY-Dime (1-888-469-3463)
night drop banking
Bank by mail
If you can’t make it to the bank, we’ll save you the trip. Simply mail in your transaction and a receipt will be mailed back to you. We will provide mail envelopes to you upon your request. Get our address here.
With Direct Deposit you don’t have to go to the bank. Direct Deposits are made available to you more quickly than paper checks, and the funds can be automatically divided among different accounts based on your direction. It's a simple, safe, smart, and green way to receive your money. Check out our switch tips or contact us to get started today.
Automated Payment and Savings Service
Wire Transfer Services
Safe Deposit Box
Provide essential security for your valuable documents and personal belongings. Several sizes are available to suit your needs at minimal cost. Contact your branch for more information.
The Dime Bank does not provide insurance coverage for the contents of Safe Deposit Boxes, nor are the contents insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). You may, at your own expense, secure your own insurance.
The Dime Bank believes in creating amazing customer experiences with the best in banking online and in person so your financial goals become your reality. We're your community bank with several branches in Northeast Pennsylvania.